Celebrating local Latin America talent to shine a spotlight on the region’s vibrant and varied photographic community.
- All images entered into the Open competition by photographers based in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico and Peru
- A photographer from each country listed above will be recognised in the shortlist or be one of the three winners
- Rewards a shortlist of photographers, including first, second and third place winners
- Please see 'Rules' on the Open competition page for full image eligibility criteria
- Deadline is 5 January 2024 at 13.00 GMT
Bringing together the region’s great photographers by celebrating their striking single images alongside one another, the programme aims to draw attention to a very important and dynamic group and showcase their best single images to the rest of the world.
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||Shortlist - up to 10|
|Receive Sony digital imaging equipment||x||x||x|
|Global press exposure||x||x||x||x|
|Inclusion in book||x||x||x||x|
|Inclusion in local exhibition||x||x||x||x|
|Promoted on WPO's website||x||x||x||x|
|Promoted to WPO's online community||x||x||x||x|