该赛事由世界摄影组织和蔡司于 2016 年联合创办，目的在于挖掘全球风格最迥异的摄影师，奖励他们用自己独特视角诠释世界而创作出的惊人系列作品。
摄影师们需要提交针对某一特定主题的组照。2020 赛事主题定为“Seeing Beyond – Discoveries”，所有提交的作品将由三位来自摄影界的专家组成的知名评委会审阅。ZEISS Photography Award 旨在表彰那些在展示强烈视觉叙事艺术形式的同时还能突破媒介创作界限的摄影师。
自 1890 年以来，蔡司镜头一直用自己特殊的方式书写着历史：不仅为最知名的摄影和电影艺术家所用，而且还用于记录人类的伟大壮举，如 1969 年首次登月。
2020 ZEISS Photography Award 赛事要求摄影师们围绕“Seeing Beyond – Discoveries”这一主题创作。
鼓励充分发挥创造性，但提交的作品必须牢牢把握赛事主题。作品系列应包含 5 至 10 张照片，配合主题（Seeing Beyond – Discoveries）的清晰叙事并拥有视觉一致性。
作品提交截止日期：2020 年 2 月 4 日，13:00 (GMT)
2020 ZEISS Photography Award 赛事提交的照片项目将由三位来自摄影界的国际专家组成的知名评委会审阅。评委们将从摄影技术、故事主题的视觉表达和创意三个方面给出评分。组照需牢牢把握 2020 赛事主题“Seeing Beyond – Discoveries”，这一点至关重要。
1.2.1 The Competition is free to enter.
1.2.2 The ZEISS Photography Award is open to all Photographers entering a body of work between 5 to 10 images.
1.3 All entrants must be over 18.
1.4 By entering the Competition You hereby accept these Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions.
1.5 Entries must be submitted by 12.59:59 pm (GMT) on Tuesday 4th February 2020
2. To enter, you must upload your image via the following website: users.worldphoto.org (the "Website"), following the on-screen instructions carefully.
2.1 Image Entry criteria:
Un-published work entered into the competition must have been taken between the dates of January 1st 2016 and February 4th 2020. Once unpublished work has been entered, it cannot be entered again as published work in the future year of the awards competition.
Published work may have been taken at any point in history, but must have been commissioned or acquired or first published between the dates of January 1st 2016 and February 4th 2020. Eligible publications include magazines, newspapers, online and print editorial, self-publishing websites, including personal sites as well as commissioned gallery exhibitions. Images included in past photographic competitions, advertisements, marketing material, blogs, social media and all other visible platforms prior to January 1st 2016 will be considered published and not permissible within this competition.
2.2 Images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB. Images should be JPEG files
All images must be saved in the sRGB colour model and EXIF data must be left in the image file.
All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
3.1 Entries will be judged between in February 2020.
3.2 In addition to one winner the judges may select up to three finalists in the Competition.
3.3 One winner will be notified by email and will receive return flights to London (economy class) and hotel accommodation for two consecutive nights including the Awards night in April 2020.
3.4 The decision of the Judges and the World Photography Organisation is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision.
3.5 You may enter a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 images.
3.5.1 Judging will be based on the portfolio of work.
4.1 the World Photography Organisation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the entry is submitted on the Website. You warrant and represent, in respect of each entry submitted by you (“Entry”), as follows:
4.1.1 You are the sole owner and author of each Entry
4.1.2 You have the right to make Your entry available to the Competition
4.1.3 Each Entry does not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s)
4.1.4 Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
4.1.5 Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct, which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
4.1.6 Each Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, and Your Entry does not include:
220.127.116.11 trademarks owned by third parties
18.104.22.168 copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions)
22.214.171.124 names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
4.1.7 Entries which contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than that of the World Photography Organisation.
4.1.8 Entries containing screen credits
4.1.9 No animals were harmed or manipulated in the making of the image
4.2 You agree to fully indemnify the World Photography Organisation in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
4.3 You confirm that each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
5. Intentionally Deleted.
6. the World Photography Organisation may run an online rating process whereby members of the public may vote for a favourite photograph. If there is sufficient evidence (in the World Photography Organisation’s sole discretion) to suggest malpractice and manipulation of the rating process, then the World Photography Organisation has the right to remove the relevant Entry or Entries and, if necessary, award the prize to a different contestant. the World Photography Organisation’s decisions are final.
7.1 the World Photography Organisation recognises You, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry.
7.2 All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by the World Photography Organisation, and its Event Partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of You the author and the event only, for a maximum of three years after the awards ceremony in April 2020. You hereby grant the World Photography Organisation a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world for three years in all media for any use connected to the promotion of You the author and the ZEISS Photography event and/or competition, including, but not limited too:
(a) judging the Competition
(b) displaying the winning entries and runners up at public exhibitions promoting the World Photography Organisation and organised by the World Photography Organisation
(c) inclusion within the Website, a World Photography Awards book, magazine or similar
(d) inclusion within any materials promoting of the Competition and / or any exhibition organised by the World Photography Organisation, in the promotion of the the World Photography Organisation
(e) inclusion on Competition- and exhibition-related products to be sold by the the World Photography Organisation or any third party following the individual agreement by the author
(f) sub-licencing the Entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition
(g) allowing viewers of the Website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for their personal, non-commercial use only. Please also refer to clause 9.
7.3 All entrants understand that the image information, including image name and description, may be shared with Event partners and media as per clause 7.1, 7.2 and 8. For the avoidance of doubt the “image information” does not include any personal information of You the author.
8. Any photograph used by the World Photography Organisation shall carry a credit line. Any failure to provide such credit line shall not be deemed to be a breach, as long as the World Photography Organisation uses its reasonable endeavours to rectify such failure within a reasonable period from the date of notice of such failure.
9 You acknowledge that it is your responsibility for protecting any Entry against image misuse by any third party, for example, but not limited to the insertion of a watermark. the World Photography Organisation and its Event Partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
10. the World Photography Organisation assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, and the World Photography Organisation assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the Competition. the World Photography Organisation assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries. the World Photography Organisation is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to the World Photography Organisation on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. If for any reason a contestant’s entry cannot be viewed or is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, the World Photography Organisation assumes no responsibility.
11. In no event will the World Photography Organisation, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, Event Partners, its advertising or promotion agencies, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any contestant’s access to and use of the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or use or non-infringement.
12. You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of Your name and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
13. All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in media and an exhibition should the image be required.
14. There are no cash alternatives available for prize winners.
15. Winners will be announced online.
Promoter: World Photography Awards Limited, 9 Manchester Square, London.
ZEISS Photography Award 获胜者将赢得：
- 总价值为 12,000 欧元的蔡司相机镜头
- 3,000 欧元摄影项目旅行费用
- 参加 2020 年 4 月伦敦索尼世界摄影奖之夜和展览开幕式的机票与住宿
索尼世界摄影奖展览期间，将在伦敦萨默塞特宫展出一系列入围作品。展出日期将于 2020 年初宣布。
2019 年 10 月 15 日，11am CET：赛事开放征集
2020 年 2 月 4 日，2pm CET：赛事征集截止
2020 年 3 月 31 日：公布入围名单并宣布获胜者
2020 年 4 月 16 日：伦敦颁奖典礼和晚宴
2020 年 4 月 17 日至 5 月 4 日：在伦敦萨默塞特宫展出获奖组照和甄选的入围作品